The Dubarry Cashel rugby shirt is made from 95% cotton and 5% elastane with a lightly peached face for soft hand feel. The shirt features vented side seams and is shapely and flattering feminine fit.
• Piece dyed dying process ensures uniform, true and lasting colour
• Lightly peached face for soft hand feel
• Classic Dubarry heritage embellishments
• Soft cotton twill woven collar and cuff
• Vented side seams
• Contrast yarn-dye stripe and mini check trim
• Shapely, flattering, feminine fit
• Will wash and wear beautifully after repeated machine washing
• 95% cotton, 5% elastane single jersey, 150g per square metre
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.