Depicting a unique custom designed Dubarry country print, Tullynally is a luxurious, silk Crêpe de Chine scarf, exuding elegance and charm in any environment. With hand rolled edges, characteristic of the finest silk scarves, Tullynally features a heritage Dubarry script logo and will add a beautiful finishing touch to any outfit.
•Hand rolled edges
• Unique, custom Dubarry print design incluse heritage Dubarry script logo
• Classic Dubarry branding
• Presented in Dubarry Two-part gift box
• Hand wash or dry clean only
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.