The Henley is a comfortable, casual driving shoe: the true summer shoe essential. The Henley combines plaited leather lacing with hand stitched detailing and complementary gold metal eyelets and casings. With practicality in mind, the Henley incorporates a full rubber nubbed sole and a comfort padded inner sole. Available in a variety of classic and bright colours, the Henley is sure to compliment your outfit, whatever the occasion.
Plaited leather lacing
Gold metal eyelets and casings
Plated shield logo
Rubber nubbed sole
Comfort padded insole
All of our Fairfax & Favor suede and leather products should be sprayed at least once a month with the Suede and Nubuck proofer. If the suede does become subject to large amounts of mud or water leave to dry naturally before brushing, then re-apply the Suede and Nubuck proofer.
|EU Size||UK Size|
The Henley tends to come up a little on the small side. If you are in between sizes, we recommend going up a size.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.