The Parcours 2 boot has been offering exceptional comfort since 2012. It is a classic
The Parcours 2 has a tri-density rubber sole and shock absorbing cushion, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. The foot is kept firmly in place thanks to the fitted cut around the ankle.
- Gomma Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
- Cushioning: Shock-absorbing cushion for energy return
- Tri-density rubber sole: Shock-absorbing cushion in the heel - Insole made of shock-absorbing foam
- Grip: Lugged sole guaranteeing excellent grip
- Quick drying: Resistant lining that keeps moisture at bay
- Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber.
- Lining: Polyamide, can be cleaned using a sponge and dries fast.
- Insole: Shock-absorbing foam on a rubber base, lined with Softex.
- Outsole: Lugged sole in tri-density rubber, offering cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance.
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and mild soap. Then wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boots daily, apply a dose of rubber care spray to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.