With its tri-density rubber sole and shock-absorbing cushion, the Parcours 2 boot has been offering exceptional comfort since 2012, allowing you to walk further without getting tired. The foot is kept firmly in place thanks to the fitted cut around the ankle. This is the warm, adjustable version, with a lining that offers comfort and fantastic insulation.
Made in France: Aigle’s Master Rubber Craftsmen handcraft our boots in our French workshop.
Gomma Plus: Mainly natural rubber, a mix exclusive to Aigle, they are waterproof, comfortable, flexible and resistant.
Wide calf: Adjustable gusset to fit calves.
Cushioning: Shock-absorbing cushion for energy return
Neoprene: Benchmark insulation in foam rubber
Adjustable gusset to fit all calves - Tri-density rubber sole - Shock-absorbing cushion in the heel - Insole made of shock-absorbing foam - Insulating Neoprene lining.
Upper: Mainly Gomma Plus natural rubber.
Lining: Neoprene 4.5mm, comfortable and insulating.
Insole: Neoprene 4.5mm, comfortable and insulating.
Outsole: Lugged sole in tri-density rubber, offering cushioning, stability and abrasion resistance.
- Clean the boots after each use; either just with water or water and a mild soap (Neutral PH).
- Wipe the boots with a lint-free cloth.
- A few times a year, or more often if you use your boot daily, apply a dose of Swipol so as to treat the rubber and allow it to resume its original appearance.
- Keep away from sources of light or heat and in an upright position after cleaning.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.