The Royal Zip Wellington combines warmth, style and durability.
With the same high quality features included in our range of wellies, the Royal Zip Wellington also offers a full-length zip which allows easier entry and exit and is perfect for tucking in your winter trousers.
Neoprene lining and a stitched in, non-moveable neoprene sole makes the Royal Zip Wellington comfortable, warm down to -10 degrees C and hard wearing.
The Royal Zip Wellington is moulded on a unisex last so is ideal as a men’s welly and offers a generous fit as a women’s welly. As with all of our welly boots, the Royal Zip is handmade in our factory in Europe, using natural rubber which provides maximum grip in slippery conditions and our rubber is carefully formulated for the best grip and wear, perfect for everyday use.
Handmade in Europe from high-quality natural rubber
Neoprene lined upper (4mm)
Stitched in neoprene footbed
Vibram® high-performance sole with all-terrain grip
Full length YKK zip and internal gusset
Adjustable strap for the perfect fit
Unisex sizes 38-47. Available in Olive Green.
Only use cold soapy water to clean your boots. Never use solvents.
Never store boots whilst damp, folded or creased. Keep in a cool, dry location. Warranty is not applicable to boots that have been damaged by the use of a metal boot pull.
Occasionally, you may notice a white powdery bloom' on your rubber wellington boots, this is quite common in natural rubber and will not affect the performance or durability of your boots. You can use a silicone wie and soft cloth to buff up your boots to regain the original finish.
There is a greater risk of slipping with increased sole wear. Exposure to solvents, oils and animal fats can swell the rubber and increase the risk of slipping. Gumleaf boots have a very high content of natural rubber latex, to which some people are allergic.
Warranty: Gumleaf wellington boots are handmade in Europe from natural rubber and contain a very high content of natural rubber latex, making the boots extremely pliable and comfortable to wear, and affording the very best grip in slippery conditons.
Gumleaf boots are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for 12 months from the date of purchase. This is not a guarantee against wear and tear, improper fitting/ sizing or misuse of the product. Damage or faults such as rips, tears, burns and holes are not covered under the terms or warranty policy.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.