The Saxon Wellington Boot is a classic green welly and is fully neoprene lined for comfort and warmth.
Styled in dark green with brown trim and lined throughout with 4mm neoprene, this welly is perfect for all day wear, in all seasons. The Saxon is up to one inch higher in the calf than our other boots and the neoprene keeps you snug in cold weather down to -10 degrees C. Designed for comfort and durability, the neoprene sole is stitched in, not glued, so it won’t come unfixed with use, and the complete neoprene sock offers day long comfort.
Hand made in the Gumleaf factory in Europe, all of their boots are made with natural rubber which gives you more grip in slippery conditions and the rubber is carefully formulated for the best in grip and wear. Gumleaf aim to make the best boots available and have trialled these for several years - they offer great comfort even in constant use. Perfect for everyday use, these boots are made with a unisex last, meaning that they offer a generous fit as both men’s wellies and women’s wellies.
Handmade in Europe from natural rubber
Full neoprene lined upper
Vibram® high-performance sole with all-terrain grip
Stitched in neoprene footbed
Unisex sizes: 37-47. Available in Dark Green.
- Size 39 - calf 43 cm - height 43 cm - will come 40 cm up your leg
- Size 44 - calf 46 cm - height 45 cm - will come 42 cm up your leg
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.