The iconic Chasseur, a handcrafted premium 3mm neoprene lined zip boot, is instantly recognisable. Specially designed to fit women's feet and legs. Kevlar reinforcement to the front for extra protection against abrasion, rugged waterproof Riri Aquazip and snap button for fastening. Insulating 3mm neoprene lining and shock-absorbing, insulating, all-terrain sole with reinforced shank for improved arch support.
- UPPERChamolux Rubber With Kevlar
- LINING3mm Neoprene
- HEIGHT (CM)36.5 - 40
- CALF (CM)38
- WEIGHT2.00 KG
- ENVIRONMENTGame Shooting
- SEASONAutumn/Winter/Spring (Up To -15°C)
The dual-density Cross sole absorbs shock and features a shank reinforcement board for better stability and anti-fatigue arch support. The quick-drying neoprene insulation lining cushions the foot and provides additional energy absorption.
We're proud to offer the legendary Chasseur boot, designed specifically to fit women's' feet and legs. A 3mm neoprene lining provides exceptional insulation keeping feet and legs comfortable in temperatures as low as -15°C. The watertight heavy-duty zip with press stud tightening strap makes Chasseur easy to put on and take off. Available in one calf size.
HERITAGE MEETS INNOVATION
DuPont™ Kevlar® fibers are used in the natural rubber mix to reinforce the forefoot areas, improving tear and abrasion resistance and performance in harsh terrain. The abrasion-resistant Grip outsole offers sure-footed traction on uneven, slippery, muddy and soft terrain.
In 1970 Le Chameau introduced a boot that was to become a legend in the field. Created by Le Chameau master of design Marc Longuet with the “hunter” in mind, our iconic Chasseur boot was the first rubber boot to have a waterproof full length zip. Handcrafted exclusively by one single master boot maker, after a long and rigorous apprenticeship, each Chasseur boot is a unique creation, made with precision, craftsmanship and assembly techniques handed down from generation to generation.
SIZE AND FIT
|FOOT SIZE (EU)||35||36||37||38||39||40||41||42|
|FOOT SIZE (UK)||2.5||3||4||5||6||6.5||7||8|
|FOOT SIZE (US)||5||5.5||6||7||7.5||8||9||10|
|CALF SIZE (CM)||38||38||38||38||38||38||38||38|
Measure around the calf at its widest point. Add 2cm to take sock and trouser thickness into account.
Measure from the ground to the back of the knee. Subtract 2cm to be sure the upper doesn’t stop the knee from bending comfortably.
- Clean your boots with nothing more than water and a brush
- Let the boots air dry
- Use a silicone spray and polish using a soft, dry cloth
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source
- If the boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again. Crumpled newspaper will help
- If storing your boots for a long period, clean them thoroughly and store away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place.
All Le Chameau rubber boots are guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, unsuitable use of the product, damage from foreign bodies or fluids, wear and tear, deterioration of colors and materials over time and after prolonged use. However, the zips used by Le Chameau are the best available and will not fail if kept clean and mildly lubricated (for more information, please consult our product care page).
If your product is defective, please return it to your Le Chameau stockist with the valid proof of purchase.
Le Chameau make a range of professional farming boots that have been specially designed for this purpose. They have extra re-enforcement to cope with the intensive use of these professions, which includes farmers and game keepers.
Driving farm equipment or vehicles for long periods is not something that the standard range of Le Chameau boots is designed for and imparts more stress on the back of the boot.
It is also important to select the right boot according to its end use, this includes the choice of lining and sole. A neoprene lined boot will cause the foot to sweat during the summer months and consequently reduce the life of the neoprene.
All Le Chameau outsoles will wear more rapidly if they are worn on concrete or other hard surfaces.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.