The Giverny is cut specifically for
- UPPER Chamolux Rubber
- LINING 60% Polyester/40% Cotton Jersey
- SOLE Cross
- HEIGHT (CM)37 - 39
- WEIGHT 1.68 KG
- ENVIRONMENT Countryside
Dual-density Cross sole absorbs shock and features a shank reinforcement board for better stability and
The premium jersey lining in our Giverny boot provides comfort for everyday wear in warmer seasons. The Giverny also features an innovative sole which cushions and supports the foot and prevents fatigue. This technology, combined with the lightweight quality of the jersey and the flexibility of natural rubber results in an extremely light, durable and comfortable country walking boot.
With their unique contrasting trim and iconic shape, the Giverny boot combines comfort with style. Available in three colourways and
Le Chameau takes great pride in the quality of its boots. To maintain comfort and maximize their durability, we recommend that you follow these simple care instructions:
- Clean your boots with nothing more than water and a brush
- Let the boots air dry
- Use a silicone spray and polish using a soft, dry cloth
- Keep your boots in a dry and ventilated place, away from direct sunlight and away from any heat source
- If the boots get wet, please dry the lining thoroughly before using them again.
Crumplednewspaper will help
- If storing your boots for a long period, clean them thoroughly and store away from direct sunlight in a dry, cool place.
- Never dry your boots in direct contact with a heat source like a radiator or a fireplace
- Do not use aggressive products, like detergents, to clean your boots
- Never store your boots in a damp condition or folded.
All Le Chameau rubber boots are guaranteed for 2 years against manufacturing defects.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, unsuitable use of the product, damage from foreign bodies or fluids, wear and tear, deterioration of
colorsand materials over time and after prolonged use. However, the zips used by Le Chameau are the best available and will not fail if kept clean and mildly lubricated (for more information, please consult our product care page).
If your product is defective, please return it to your Le Chameau stockist with the valid proof of purchase.
makea range of professional farming boots that have been specially designed for this purpose. They have extra re-enforcement to cope with the intensive use of these professions, which includes farmers and game keepers.
Driving farm equipment or vehicles for long periods is not something that the standard range of Le Chameau boots is designed for and imparts more stress on the back of the boot.
It is also important to select the right boot according to its end use, this includes the choice of lining and sole. A
neoprene linedboot will cause the foot to sweat during the summer months and consequently reduce the life of the neoprene.
All Le Chameau outsoles will wear more rapidly if they are worn on concrete or other hard surfaces.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.