Harkila Mountain Trek GTX® 8" boots are a classic, traditional looking men's hill boot that have all the modern features one would need to ensure the comfort of your feet
- Uppers made from traditional Nubuck leather, with Harkila memory fit® to give your ankle maximum support Harkila Footbed™ which makes them fit like a glove and then retains the shape of your foot making every wear as comfortable as the one before
- The Vibram Sole® is Tsavo Fire & Ice which altogether offers you an outstanding level of stability regardless of the temperature
- The Gore-Tex® Performance Comfort lining ensures your feet stay 100% dry and comfortable in all types of weather and makes them ideal for all uses in all seasons.
Available in Dark Brown in UK4 - UK14 Harkila Mountain Trek GTX 8" Boots are a traditional full grain leather men's hill boot with all the benefits of a Vibram sole unit and a reinforced stitched rubber band around the parts of the boot that get the most wear. Designed with a flexible forefoot providing natural foot movement while walking and the specially designed sole which is constructed to give the boot plenty of support and shock absorption.
Lined with Gore-Tex® Performance comfort lining which is ideal for all year round use in any type of weather. These are a great pair of men's boots that are suited to hiking, mountain trekking or general hill use in all conditions and at all times of year making them a pair of boots that one can rely on to keep sore feet at bay.
Available in a full range of sizes from UK4-UK14
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.