Well known for their exceptional quality clothing Harkila have teamed up with premium tweed producers Mallalieus of Delph and Gore-Tex to create a highly technical tweed shooting jacket. This tweed shooting jacket has all the features you might expect to see with one of Harkila's premium stalking jackets - Gore-Tex liner, storm cuffs, well thought out pockets and an active cut that allows freedom of movement. You might expect this tweed shooting coat to be more at home on a smart pheasant shoot in England but make no mistake, this hard wearing tweed shooting jacket will be very at home on a remote Scottish mountainside lying in sodden ground waiting for a beast to present a shootable opportunity. Expert shots will appreciate the cut of this jacket that allows unhindered movement and the attention to detailed that has gone into the design. The hood for example has been specifically designed to be detachable but also large enough to accommodate a cap underneath, should the conditions warrant it. Features: - Mallalieu tweed outer - Gore-Tex liner - Two fleece hand warming pockets - Large cartridge pockets with drainage holes - Magnetic pocket flaps for easy cartridge access - Rear poachers pocket - Detachable hood - Velcro storm cuffs - Waist drawstring for perfect fit - Arm-pit ventilation - Detachable hood with one hand adjustable system - Quick load straps - Action back - Game pocket with zip - Ventilation with under arm zips - Drop liner - Nubuck pocket facings and elbow patches - Eye catching red and black checked lining
- 100% wool tweed teflon® coated Gore-Tex® technology
- Buffalo nubuck leather trim
- Detachable hood with one hand adjustment system
- Quick load straps in pockets
- Action back tailoring for freedom of movement
- Game pocket with zip
- Ventilation with zips under arms
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.