John Cotton Shirts was established in 2005 by Robin Beaumont and John Cotton with the joint desire to produce a 100% Cotton Shirt of the highest possible quality at an affordable price. Robin Beaumont brought his expertise of many years in the textile trade and John Cotton brought his lifelong experience of running a High Street shop, and producing quality clothing for the Outdoor, Equestrian and Shooting trades.
The finest cotton has been selected using 100% Mercerized combed cotton yarn with a 234 Thread-Count twill weave. This results in the softest hand-feel whist ensuring that the cotton has enough weight to remain extremely durable, easy to iron and totally shrink resistant. This has been rigorously tested, by machine washing at various temperatures, line drying, and ironing both damp and dry.
Pattern design and selection, adjusting the length of the sleeves and shirt tails, adjusting the width of the shoulders, widening button holes, positioning pockets and providing exactly the best combination of softness yet stiffness in the collar. The result, as hopefully you will agree, is the most comfortable, durable, easy-care 100% Cotton Shirt for the coming seasons. All this is offered at prices comfortably below the major brands and most quality High Street retailers.
John M Cotton. 100% Cotton. The best shirt you'll ever own.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.