This polo belt has been created using bright red, white and royal blue saddlery threads, in honor of Britain’s participation in the 2016 Rio games. Pampeano is celebrating a long history of athletic prowess with this British design - their own take on the iconic Union Jack. Their sports professionals and champions will join a host of the finest competitors that the world has to offer, in a competition where every country has the opportunity to showcase the best of its talent. To honor this talent, as well as their Union Jack, it is only fitting that they present the best of the best in design and craftsmanship.
The stitching is rendered onto the leather completely by hand, in a process that takes up to 5 hours. The threads have been meticulously stitched onto thick Havana Brown leather, ensuring that this unique design will endure the long life of the equally high-quality leather. The buckle is nickel-free with an antique brass finish, and the width of the belt is our standard 3.5cm.
A Pampeano belt allows everyday wear to become distinctive and exciting. Express your individuality by choosing your favorites from their collection, and create conversation pieces wherever you go, with the finest examples of South American heritage and craftsmanship.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.