Pampeano's popular Jugadoro polo belt boasts beautiful navy and cream threads, hand stitched onto rich Havana brown Argentinian leather and finished with a tough Antique brass effect buckle which is nickel free and an embossed Pampeano logo.
The Jugadoro polo belt is a popular choice with a very on trend, stately design featuring nautical colour-blocking. Each pampa design is made up of individual threads that have been precisely hand stitched one by one onto rich Argentine leather.
Pampeano has grown an outstanding reputation for high quality, luxury Argentine leather polo belts. Their business was born in Argentina with a love for the polo, the lifestyle and the beautiful leather products. The fashion-forward have quickly recognised Pampeano's unique polo belts with their strong heritage and unique designs and brought them into their wardrobes.
This Jugadoro polo belt is favoured by both men and women and can be worn with jeans, trousers, chinos and of course jodhpurs and polo whites. The width of these belts is 3.5cm.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.