The Multi comprises five bold colours; navy, racing green, cream, light blue, and red. One of Pampeano's all-time best sellers, the vibrant Multi belt will last for years.
Known as Aztec belts and polo belts, these unique pampa designs are making an iconic statement both on and off of the polo pitch. Only the most premium, buttery Argentine leather, and the highest quality threads are used in creating these stunning pieces. This polo belt has been skilfully made in our workshop, located in central Argentina. True artisans take four to five hours to handcraft and stitch each one.
Suitable for both men and women of any age whether you play polo or not, the Multi is a fine choice from Pampeano's collection.
Known to be a focal point of conversations and compliments, a Pampeano polo belt is the perfect gift for a loved one and the ideal addition to your own wardrobe. The Multi can be worn with polo whites, jodhpurs, jeans, chinos, skirts, around coats and even dresses.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.