The Principe polo belt; Pampeano’s infamous regal option with cream diamonds and a red center, was featured in Sloane Square Magazine as their top pick of Father’s day gifts.
Each polo belt is hand-stitched with dedication and precise attention to detail, creating a story of their own from the very beginning. Pampeano polo belts are designed with longevity in mind, using robust leather that softens and warms with age and stitching in many fashionable colours that will never look dated.
Whether you are a polo player, polo pony, polo puppy or just fashion conscious - Pampeano brings the heart of Argentina to everyone.
With a variety of geometric shapes and patterns that echo the silhouettes of the nearby Andes mountains and valleys, these beautiful polo belts are phenomenally popular on and off the polo pitch. Distinguished style, vibrant colours, and beautiful leather – these products are some of the best in the world.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.