Meaning ‘serene’ in Spanish, the Sereno polo belt is one of the latest additions to be added to their iconic Pampeano collection. It was inspired by the same idea that is behind their hugely popular Rio polo belt, with an updated colour palette and pampa pattern. This polo belt exudes a sense of summer and the tranquil Rio de la Plata in Argentina, through its precisely placed and vibrant saddlery threads that have been handwoven by their artisans in Buenos Aires.
The blue, navy and cream threads contrast beautifully set against the rich Havana brown of the buttery Argentine leather belt, which is completed with a stunning antique brass coloured buckle. This belt is perfectly teamed with jeans, chinos, polo whites, and denim cut-offs. For both men and women, the Sereno polo belt is the ideal accessory both on and off of the polo pitch and even for a spot of sailing along the Rio de la Plata itself.
The leather only improves with age so this polo belt will remain a true wardrobe staple for years to come. Belt width is 3.5cm.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.