This attractive Argentine polo belt is handstitched with the
The journey of each belt starts with a vegetable tanning process, which has been perfected over generations of work by skilled artisans. The finest vegetable tanned leather is sought from tanneries across Argentina and is then cut into perfectly sized bands. The edges of the belts are
Each belt taking about 5 hours to be meticulously threaded by a skilled weaver. It's a surprisingly difficult job to do well and we take great pride in employing only the best weavers for our polo belts. The quality of the thread is as important as the quality of the leather, and it is for this that we are best known. Exquisite leather, perfect thread
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.