The Hoggs of Fife Edinburgh Tweed Jacket is a great men's tweed shooting coat made from a green-based Edinburgh Tweed with subtle Green and Gold box check in a bespoke fabric it is Teflon treated for rain and stain resistance.
Waterproof, windproof and breathable with cartridge pockets, moleskin lined hand warmer pockets and a poachers pocket. A top quality, great value and hard wearing jacket. Can be purchased on its own or with the rest of the Edinburgh Tweed Range.
Available in S-XXL Sizes.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.