NEW Schöffel's ultralight overtrouser made from Venturi® 2-layer laminate 100% Waterproof, windroof and breathable Venturi® 2-layer laminate with with a durable ripstop fabric Packs away into its own back security pocket Easy access to pockets beneath Articulated knees Full length side zips to allow for easy access over boots Elasticated waist and hem with two popper closures
Machine washable and quick drying VENTURI clothing - exclusively available from Schöffel - features an efficient laminate, which combines protection with a very high level of functionality. Waterproof [(min. 10,000mm) – depending on the model] – windproof – breathable. This high-performance membrane is ideal for outdoor pursuits, as it is very comfortable to wear, totally windproof and waterproof and breathable. Venturi is an impervious membrane, through which no wind or water can penetrate. The laminate is breathable as it has both coarse and fine molecular structures, and moisturevapour can escape through the coarser structures. The structure of Venturi shows coarse and fine molecule combinations. The water vapour can escape through the coarse molecular structure, provided a water vapour gradient exists, i.e. the water vapour molecule wanders from the place of greater concentration to where the concentration is lower. A second prerequisite is a temperature gradient, i.e. the outer temperature must be lower than the temperature in the garment. This water vapour transport is known as breathability.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.