The pinnacle of the Field collection is one to make you stand out on the shoot. Newly upgraded with solid brass M&G branded cartridge rivets, truly set off with two panels on the hips of alternating real guinea fowl and pheasant feathers. The feathers are then protected with a specially formulated protection which further secures them for a long-lasting finish without taking away their natural beauty.
With the vegetable-tanned aniline leather giving a half matt look, and the feathered and stitched edges create a smart look, completed by the full-grain nubuck for a luxurious feel.
- 6 holes to adjust for comfort
- Made in England
- Design and crafted in the family-run, rural workshop
- Vegetable Tanned Full Grain Pull Up Leather & lined with Full Grain Nubuck.
- M&G 'Crest' debossed on the loop
- M&G Branded solid brass cartridge rivet (one on the tip, two on reverse)
- Field Collection: Inspired by the British Field Pursuits & Countryside
- Hand polished and lacquered solid brass buckle
- Built to Last.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.