Trekmates merino active wear is made from 100% ultra fine merino wool The merino fabric from which they are constructed is lightweight, ultra soft and extremely comfortable to wear against your skin. Merino is much finer than traditional wool; each fibre is a fraction of the diameter so is extremely comfortable to wear against your skin with no itching and feels just like silk. Unlike synthetics merino wool is also able to absorb and release up to 30% of its own weight in moisture without feeling wet or damp. therefore keeping your skin dry and comfortable in the heat but also providing natural insulation from the cold.
- 100% ultra fine merino wool
- Naturally adjusts to suit cliamte.
- Remains warm when wet.
- Ultra soft.
- Flat lock stitching.
- Naturally odour free.
- Highly breathable.
- Fully biodegradable.
- Easy care.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns Policy
Delivery & Returns
- Royal Mail 2nd Class - NOT signed for. £1.00
- Royal Mail 1st Class Signed for. £2.50
- Guaranteed Next Working Day Delivery for items ordered before 14.30 hrs (UK MAINLAND ONLY) - £9.99
- All orders over £50 receive free delivery*
- *Next day deliveries will still incur a £9.99 charge.
If it is deemed necessary to return an item for exchange or refund, please note the following:
- Goods returned must be in original packaging, with labels still attached.
- Goods must be returned within ten days of receipt.
- Goods must have accompanying copy receipt and note of reason for return.
- Goods returned are subject to a minimum postage charge of £2.50 or the actual delivery costs incurred whichever is the greater.
- Goods must be in new condition, i.e. unused and unmarked with labels attached.
- Goods returned simply “unwanted” will be liable for all carriage costs.
- Costs incurred in returning items are your responsibility.